The day started out really lovely. My cousin Colin and I ate breakfast together...


Then we showed everyone that even toddlers our age can work as a team
This is How Towers Get Built (video)
A little later on, the neighbor's cat Pepper came by for a visit and I decided to give him a talking-to Giving Pepper the Cat a Talking To 1 (video) and then I kept going while Pepper was trying (and eventually succeeded) to run away from me Giving Pepper the Cat a Talking To 2 (video)
Unfortunately, it was not all fun and games. I was accidentally allowed to touch peanut butter and had an allergic reaction to it. They had to give me Benedryl and finally it started working and I was better. My mommy and daddy got really scared. For the rest of the day I didn't rally have much of an appetite and then I vomited in the evening. We left at 8 pm (I was already asleep) and I only slept for the first half hour of the drive home. We finally made it home at midnight. My parents were exhausted!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment