Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chocolate

So, I am almost 2 years old and my wonderful mommy has managed to protect me from the harmful effects of chocolate long enough. Today it was time for her to let her guard down a bit and of course I got to reap all the benefits. My cousins (Danielle, Amit & Roee) spent the night last night and this morning my cousin Roee got a piece of toast with this Israeli chocolate spread (the only kind that is actually safe for me to eat because of my allergies) and my mom assumed, correctly, that I would want to have exactly what he was having because I like doing everything he does. So she was aiming to prevent a tamtrum (I'm really great at those...) and made me a piece of toast with the chocolate spread. Needless to say I loved it and there's no going back to toast with just plain butter anymore for me.


Here we are, enjoying our chocolate (my first)...






Starting to feel a bit overwhelmed...




Just before my first sugar comma...

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

Mimrach Scholodad... If it's gotta happen it's gotta happen. If only we could fast forward their taste buds 20-30 years, their upbringing would be so much easier!

Scott & Yael said...

I blame my brother and his wife for letting their kids eat bad stuff and being a bad influence on my child. And on the other hand, I used to enjoy it so much as a child myself that I feel it's almost a sin not to let Liam enjoy it as well (but with much less frequency than my parents let me get away with)

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Oh no, don't you know how many vitamins are in chocolate, essential nutrients too and protein, iron, calcium?!

That's my story and I'm stickin' with it!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

And for dessert? A BATH!

Scott & Yael said...

Yes, I forgot about the vitamins. Thanks for reminding me. I feel so much better!

Bath was definitely warranted but we settled for wipes because it was morning and he wasn't going to go to the bath without throwing a tantrum, and if you remember, the whole thing about giving him the chocolate was to prevent a tantrum to begin with.

Alexandra said...

We've posted a pic in your honour ;-)