Here are a couple of pictures and you can see the rest if you click on our photo link on the right-hand-side
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
He's Here...
So my little brother Aiden Lee finally arrived on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 2:01 pm. My mommy had a very long delivery but her and baby Aiden are doing well. I spent the weekend with my grandma Phyllis and then my grandpa Phil. And now my grandma Ruti is here from Israel and we get to play every day when I come back from day-care. Baby Aiden is cute. I like to stroke his hair and give him kisses. I'm not so crazy about all the attention he gets, but I'll get used to it I guess. I also get really worried when he cries.
Here are a couple of pictures and you can see the rest if you click on our photo link on the right-hand-side

Here are a couple of pictures and you can see the rest if you click on our photo link on the right-hand-side
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
By God, he's pretty! You guys had me worried, what with us having to wait five days for the first picture ;-) Congratulations, Masal tov... and it's a very lovely name too!
He looks like you, Yael, doesn't he?
My mom thinks he looks like me. I have no clue. I know he doesn't look like Liam. Liam is a copy of his dad with my colors. So maybe this one will look like me with Scott's colors, though his hair is starting to get lighter already so maybe he'll be me with my colors. I am too tired to try to figure out whom he looks like...
He is ADORABLE!
I hope you are coping well with all the changes and are able to enjoy the newest addition and your busy, busy family life!
Post a Comment