Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food and Good Friends

Baby Aiden has been eating solids for a while. He has also been eating little pieces of 'real' food in spite of not having any teeth yet.

Baby Aiden eating green peas and organic puffs

Baby Aiden eating chicken

Baby Aiden eating Challa


And here I am helping baby Aiden eat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzi3bNsuK9M

A few weeks ago we also had a visit from my mommy's close friends Molly & John and their baby girl Sara. Sara is two months and 5 days older than our baby Aiden. She is the cutest baby girl ever. She is sweet and beautiful and smart and wonderful. Aiden and Sara really hit it off and my mommy was so excited to see her old friends that she never gets to see anymore because they live in Denver.

There's only one picture of baby Sara but several videos

Baby Aiden meeting Sara for the first time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBIu87Ey24E

Baby Aiden and Sara playing together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7MJ_FhPWQ

Baby Aiden attacking the camera http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWFBr7yXvys

Babies climbing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6WZkWd7dDc

Baby Sara eating spaghetti for the first time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuRnFHjk2OA

Baby Sara reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZpT7VYYadc

They start so young http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPdwtlhofbk

The visit's last video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pj7e19WXcs

We're really hoping to go visit them in Denver when me and Aiden are a bit older.

And here's baby Aiden eating 'real' chicken for the first time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxUEjo_gGCk

And here we are, brothers at play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L-gVQEhF7o

Ah, look at this gorgeous boy


More us bros at play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ6V5LIoyo0 and a bit more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5eRMraG13s

I'm not sure I like this business of my baby brother playing with my stuff while I'm at preschool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stvYSUoDfrw

I think that's enough for one post. More to come...

No comments: