Here are Aiden and I dancing to some Israeli music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em5iMxK98kc
Having fun at the party http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP-XijzkQ8g and Aiden trying to enjoy the party too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8pHdbBvtGk
And look what a cutie pie this little brother of mine is
Aiden and I have mostly become really good buddies. He has learned how to play a bit better (rather than destroy my towers and throw stuff) and I guess I have become a bit more patient. On most days we actually have lots of fun together and we do great team work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8yhBey0Wj0
Sometimes, we just have some quiet time when we cuddle on the couch and watch some TV and we get annoyed when mommy tries to take pictures of us
Recently, Aiden has been going through an annoying phase of not wanting to sit on his booster chair for meals. Instead, he prefers to climb onto the table
I tell ya, the stuff little brothers get away with now days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmNfrRhofRU. I was never allowed to climb on the table and eat like that!
This past Friday my first year of preschool ended. We had a wonderful graduation party.
Us at the end of the party
Here are the videos from my class's performance. Aiden didn't want to be left out so he just marched up and joined us! He sure seems ready to start preschool (it's a shame they can't take him until he turns 2!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTI7drkFi3M and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQJZIJKjx8
Yesterday my daddy had to go to the UK for a very important board meeting. So grandpa and Nima came to stay with us and help out my mommy. Tomorrow they have to leave and daddy doesn't get back till Friday. We all miss him A LOT!
So my summer vacation has started. We bought a swing/slide play set and had it installed in our backyard. Mommy has lots of fun things planned for us to do this summer. I am looking forward to a summer of bonding time with my little brother and just fun times in general in the pool and the parks and all that good summer stuff!
Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment