My daddy wasn't feeling that well today (I think I mentioned my mommy got us all sick!) so Savta Ruti joined me & my mommy to go to the park to hang out with my friend Yonatan. Yonatan is the son of my parents' friends Ifat & Ran who used to live in Washington, DC. He is a year and a week older than I am so it was pretty cool to hang out with such a big boy!
Well, I am sure you all know that both my mommy & my daddy are math geeks. Well, turns out math runs in my veins. I am not even 18 months old yet and already was immediately attracted to the Abacus. It was really fun playing with it Abacus Video
Then Yonatan came over and asked if I would come and play with him Yonatan video
We came home tired but happy!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment