In the morning, Doda (aunt) Osnat gave me banana. The reason I feel it is worth pointing out is that my mommy never remembers to buy me bananas because she doesn't like them. So I hardly ever get to have them...
Eating Banana 1 (video) and Eating Banana 2 (video)
Then Savta (grandma) Ruti took us all out to a really good restaurant in Tel-Aviv. I got to try really great bread and that was it for me! They wouldn't let me try anything else after the whole allergy/hospital scare we had a couple of weeks before! But I had fun anyways. The waiter brought me lots of straws to play with and my nieces and nephew showered me with attention.




And you would think they starve me... at the restaurant (video)
In the evening we headed out to the airport. Sabba (grandpa) Gabi came with us to the airport because the rental car didn't have enough room for all of our bags (my mommy did a lot of shopping in Israel). So while mommy & daddy were getting something to drink, Sabba Gabi ran around with me for a bit. This was WAY past my bedtime but I'm still in good spirits... At the Airport 1 (video) and At the Airport 2 (video)


No comments:
Post a Comment