Friday, August 29, 2008

Isn't It Ironic?!

Well, I am too young to understand what ironic means, BUT, my mommy says this situation definitely qualifies! So, you know how I told you my mommy & daddy used to call me Peanut before I was born and before they knew that I was a boy? Well, after thorough allergy testing today they found out I am allergic to PEANUTS. Yes, me, the little peanut is allergic to peanuts. And to sesame too. So I don't get to eat all the good foods and yummy Bamba and Halva in Israel and don't get to eat yummy peanut butter here. Turns out it's a life threatening allergy too. Of course I have to go all the way. I can't just be mildly allergic. So my mommy & daddy now have to start carrying an Epi Pen with them everywhere they go and keep one at day care just in case I ingest/touch/inhale something that has peanuts or sesame in it.


Bugger! That's all I have to say

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

OH NO! Allergic to PEANUTS of all things?!

Don't worry, we can all still be friends of course...

Off to find you one of those cute :I'm allergic to Nuts" iron-on badges for you online!!!