Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Weekend with Grandpa Gabi

My grandpa Gabi came to visit last night but I was already asleep when he arrived so I didn't get to see him until this morning. I was so excited to see that he had come to visit me. I even remembered him even though it had been 2 months since I had seen him last. It's a really good thing he came to visit because my mommy was sick and so he helped daddy take care of her and me. Soon after breakfast grandpa and daddy took me to the park. So here are some pictures and videos from our fun time there...

















And here I am
sliding (video) and here is some better sliding action (video) and there are all kinds of different ways to use a slide (video).

And here I am, going into the tunnel slide all by myself (video) and here I am walking back up the tunnel slide (video).



Ok, enough with sliding, it's time to drive the bus (video).

Oh, and here I am on the swing (video) but I don't care much for the baby swing, so I got my daddy to take me on the big boy swing (video).




And now it was time for a snack break (video)




After my nap, grandpa and daddy to me to Pigtails & Crewcuts to get my hair cut and they have really cool toys there, so here I am playing...











After my bath grandpa managed to snap a couple more photos of me














And that was it for today. More fun tomorrow...

No comments: