Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun with my Cousins

Today we went to check out some more 'ganim' or day-care centers for me for my stay here. You see, I really miss being around other kids and I'm getting pretty bored going to the same play grounds over and over again and my mommy is running out of ideas of how to entertain me all day long... we were lucky to find a place that has a kid with the same allergies as mine so they feel comfortable bringing me along. I start on October 5th. I can't wait already to hang out with all these Israeli kids.



After my nap we went to my uncle's house and I got to play with my cousins. Here are the videos...


video 1,
video 2,
video 3,
video 5,
video 6,
video 7,
video 8,
video 9,
video 10,
last one

No comments: