Yesterday was my first day of 'Gan' (Israeli day-care). My mommy and grandma took me and my mommy had to show all the teachers how to use my benedryl and Epi-Pen in case of an allergic reaction of which I've already had 3 since we arrived here.
I had a nice time and I even slept for a little bit with the other kids. Today I will try to sleep as long as the other kids.
But the best part of the day was after day-care when my mommy and my auntie took me to the beach again. This time they let me run around naked which was really nice with the cool breeze and all. And I was also a little less timid and got a little closer to the water and all. I saw lots of kites and airplanes and a huge, blue tractor. I had a blast
Here's the proof...
at the beach with auntie 1, and at the beach with auntie 2
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like you're having an awesome time!!!
Lorenzo is jealous of the tractor!
Post a Comment