Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Little Zoo

After my nap my mommy and my grandma took me to a small zoo in their hometown. We met up with my mommy's friends and their daughter Sapir. She is 4 months older than me and I am completely IN-LOVE. She is totally my new girlfriend



Oh, and I guess I'll let you see my pregers mommy with her pregers friend (Sapir's mommy)




And here's a video of me not quite ready to pet the animals so I'm petting the fake mushroom instead pet the mushroom video, and here I'm petting a rabbit not once, but twice and making sure the little and very pushy girl knows it's a rabbit, rabbit (video), and here I'm not quite sure what possessed me to pet the turtle but then I got back to petting the rabbit (video) and ok, can you tell I like saying the word rabbit? (video)

From there we went on to see lots of different monkeys, birds, parrots, peacocks, a lion, giraffes, a zebra, a bear and I don't even remember all of them. The cutest of all was the Bambi of course.


We ended the afternoon at a nice cafe where I didn't let my mommy sit even for a second. I was busy busy busy... I had a blast!

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Look at those yummy mommy bellies! And whats that?! Liam's little Israeli girlfriend?! An older woman Liam?! Good for you!