Monday, December 29, 2008

The Belly Revisited and Some Liam Dancing

Our baby Nutterbutter is growing. My mommy's belly is getting really big... you can see for yourselves (at 36 weeks and 4 days)

















But now lets move on to more interesting things... like my dancing - I got some good moves don't you think? my moves video, you dizzy yet? video

4 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

AH! PERFECTLY round belly!!!!!I LOVE IT! You look awesome!!!! But, how do you feel???? (You LOOK like you feel good, just so you know!)

Wish I could come and take some round belly shots of that perfect little watermelon! <-----But, he is much rounder of course.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

(oops, horns & spit) Not to worry though, no jealousy here. The memories of back ache and swollen feet are much too fresh in my mind!

Scott & Yael said...

I feel fat, tired, and everything hurts! On the other hand, we're not actually ready for the baby so I don't want him out yet.

Alexandra said...

That's one beautiful tummy indeed! And such a convenient seat for Liam... I could do with one of those for my 16 kilo carry-me girl! Give it a year and you'll only remember the beautiful tummy and not the tiredness and ache... Fingers crossed!