First of all, Merry Christmas to all my Christmas celebrating friends...
So it hasn't been the best Christmas for us. Yesterday they closed day-care earlier for Christmas Eve so I got to have my afternoon nap at home. It was a nice nap, but when I got up I had a fever. The night didn't go all that well either. My mommy made my daddy a nice Christmas Eve dinner but I had no appetite so I didn't really want to eat anything.
And this morning I didn't feel like doing much other than reading - my favorite thing after playing with cars and trains and trucks. So here you can view me read with my daddy...
Reding with Abba video 1, Reading with Abba video 2, Reading with Abba video 3, Reading with Abba video 4
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment