Here is Savta with my baby brother Aiden
And the best are these videos of my baby brother:
Baby Aiden checking himself out in the mirror - video, I'm such a good big brother - video, More Brotherly Love - video, One Last Video
Ok, so this is for y’all, our dear family and friends that are not around here to see Liam growing. Unfortunately, we don’t have as much time to email and talk on the phone to catch up, so we have to do some of our communication through here. So we hope you enjoy our page. Scott, Yael, Liam and Aiden
1 comment:
Aaaaw, they are simply gorgeous together! And Aiden is a ten-out-of-ten cute baby boy!!! I'm so pleased for the two brothers, that they have each other. Fingers crossed they will as as great friends when bigger as they look now. Gorgeous!!! But I can imagibe how much savta is missed...
Post a Comment