Last weekend was a really busy weekend. In addition to having my Savta here, my grandpa and mima came and brought my grandma with them (so I had all 3 of my grandmothers here visiting) and my mom's cousins and their grown children also came to visit me and to meet baby Aiden.
I also got a lot of really cool presents from all these visits and got to play outside with all the grandparents. I am a very lucky guy.
My mommy and daddy were exhausted by the time the last guest left.
Here is Aiden with grandma Phyllis
And here he is with grandpa Phil
And look what a wonderful big brother I am, holding my little baby brother
And look what a sweet, sleeping angel Aiden is
And here is baby Aiden with my mommy's cousins Phil & Joan
Aren't we just adorable?
Yesterday Savta Ruti took a flight to visit friends in OH and she's coming back Tueday night. I miss her. So this weekend has been kind of quiet so far. Today the weather finally got warmer so my daddy took me outside. I rode my new tricycle and daddy was smoking his cigar. And we had Thai food for dinner which was great! I like spicy foods
Ok, I got to run...


1 comment:
You two guys looks great together!
Post a Comment