Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Much To Tell

Wow! The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy!!!

Two weekends ago my Sabba Gabi came to stay with us and my cousin Colin came to visit for a few hours on Friday and a few hours on Sunday as well. Of course my aunt Debbi and uncle Kevin were here with him but they don't really count. And grandpa Phil was here with them too. My mommy was a bit worried that I wouldn't want to share my toys with Colin but I did really great and even let him play with my trains and cars and we talked a lot and hugged and just had a blast. So here are some pictures and videos.



My mommy was in PJs all day long...


Me and Colin...





Me being nice to baby Aiden





And here are some videos: Everything is MINE now days my table video, my crackers video, I love my baby brother video


Then the next weekend my Sabba Gabi came to visit again. It was a shorter visit, but lots of fun nonetheless.
Baby Aiden already admires me


Baby Aiden after his bath






And the videos:
Me and Baby Aiden Video, How Cute video


Ok, and just look how beautiful he is (tfu tfu tfu)



Videos:

Tummy Time Video, smiles video


Ok, I think that's it for this update.

In between Sabba's visits, my daddy and I spent the entire week at home very very sick. We had the flu (even though I got the flu shot). My mommy was miserable being so tired and taking care of all the sick people with no sleep at all... She's a trooper!

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

SO CUTE! Aiden, you are adorable!!!! (S&H)