Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two Months Stats

Ok, so my little brother ain't so little anymore...


Born 7 lbs & 8 ounces and is now 12 lbs & 5 ounces

Born 21 inches long and is now 23.5 inches long


What does he do you ask? Well, he smiles a lot, and not just when he has gas. He coos a lot. He punches and grabs his gym mat animals. He keeps my mommy up at night. And he adores me - his big brother.


Here I am with the St. Patrick's Day has I made at school




I think I hear my mommy saying something about not paying ball inside...




And look at those beautiful blue eyes




And that beautiful smile...




Isn't he just gorgeous?





Oh, and here are a couple of videos: one is baby Aiden on his mat video and the other is me playing with Abba video


I hope you enjoy these. My mommy does this instead of sleeping...


Oh, you can see more pictures at our photo website on the right