My daddy got me new tracks for my race cars. I LOVE my new tracks. You can see how much I love them if you watch the next two videos new track video 1, new track video 2
My baby brother got to sit in my former high-chair for the first time as my mommy decided it was time he sat with us when we had meals. He also seems really interested in our food so he might start solid foods sooner than I did
Here is my brother just hanging out
And here is a series of cute baby Aiden videos
cute baby Aiden video 1, cute baby Aiden video 2, cute baby Aiden video 3, cute baby Aiden video 5, cute baby Aiden video 6
Yesterday my mommy took Aiden to the breastfeeding support group that she started going to so that she could meet other mommies with babies. I'm glad for her that she's getting out. She never did that with me as she was too depressed. So it's good that she's getting out and about.
And today she took some more pictures of Aiden
And when I was having dinner tonight, baby Aiden was in his high-chair and was talking up a storm and I was talking back to him in his funny baby language
more tummy time video, talking video 1, talking video 2
Ok, my mommy has to go to sleep now...


3 comments:
You are too cute!!!
Oh, grown so much already! Shocking how fast it goes!
Post a Comment