Monday, May 11, 2009

Stuff

A few weeks ago grandpa Phil & Mima were visiting and I went with them and mommy to Maymont Park to see animals and stuff. Daddy got to stay home with baby Aiden as he isn't allowed to wear sunscreen yet and be out in such heat for more than a few minutes. I didn't mind him not tagging along because sometimes I just want to be the only one like it used to be before he was born.
It started out nicely. But it got too hot too quickly and I got very tired and wanted to be in the stroller which meant that mommy had to push me all the way up the hill to get back to our car when we were done with just a tiny part of the park. So at least she got some much needed exercise.
Here are some pictures
I start out ok...

That's it, I am wiped out...

And earlier this evening before bath time us boys were just hanging out:

Ok, I'm ready for bath now


Oh, and yesterday was Imma Day (or Mother's Day). Daddy made mommy breakfast. Then in the afternoon daddy took me to Lowe's (our favorite hang out on the weekends) and I picked out a card for mommy and got her a dairy-free, soy-free, decaf, cinnamon dolce Americano. It's all because of baby Aiden that she can't have milk, soy or caffeine. The card made her very very happy. The flowers daddy got her unfortunately made all of us very allergic so we had to get rid of them.














No comments: