Sunday, May 17, 2009

Four Month's Stats

On Thursday my little bro had his four month's appointment. I wish he were older already so that we can start playing together. He doesn't really do much. He smiles and coos and tries to laugh and smacks his gym mat animals and pulls on them and puts a lot of things in his mouth (whatever he can grab really) but I want to be able to play with him already.


So he weighed in at 15 lbs & 3 oz (born 7 lbs & 8 oz). His height is 24 & 3/4 inches and he was born 21 inches long. His development is right on track


He got 5 shots and one oral vaccine. He developed a fever during the night and had a stubborn fever through yesterday in spite of infant Tylenol and infant Motrin. He was cranky and fussy and not a very happy chap. We are all hoping that he will be feeling better tomorrow.


And onto a different note, my daddy gets me and my little brother our clothes (though Aiden gets most of my old clothes). My daddy gets us designer clothes because that's just the way he is. So I am wearing a Joseph Abboud outfit. You have to admit I look super cute in it...




1 comment:

Alexandra said...

You hang on in there. I'll blog some four month stats too when I get a minute!