Friday, May 22, 2009

Us Boys Having Some Fun

Yesterday I woke up with a fever. Mommy took me to the doctor and turned out I had Strep throat. They started me on antibiotics right away and I am already feeling so much better. Of course I had to stay home from school today so daddy stayed home with baby Aiden for a couple of hours in the morning while mommy and I went to Whole Foods to get me all of my special dairy products and nut and sesame free products. I love that store. They have those special little toddler shopping carts so I got to have my own cart and filled up with lots of wonderful, healthy fruits.

I took a very short nap (mommy wasn't too happy about that) and then when daddy got home I started feeling better (after 3 doses of antibiotics) and we started having some fun...



And look how beautiful my baby brother is...


And here are some fun videos: me dancing video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wbpHJv51Xg

My cute baby brother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apqqmv-7qJw

Aiden may not consistently roll over yet but look at what he can do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXdxYmEeoUY

Baby Aiden getting a little tired http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqyM0tSm1I

Baby Aiden playing with his elephant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_EoaHwzTo4

Baby Aiden talking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTZ3wY9TaE

It's all fun and games until somebody starts crying http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK91jKj4NYw

And that is for tonight ladies and gentlemen.

No comments: