My Sabba (Israeli grandpa) came to visit me... he actually stayed here for three weekends in a row, one of which while my daddy was away in the UK, which was very helpful for my mommy. We don't like it when daddy is away.
My grandma was here helping mommy while daddy was away. My grandpa was also here helping my mommy while daddy was away.
We have a tradition of daddy making hot wings for dinner every Sunday night. I like them hot and I like to dip them in extra hot sauce in addition to the sauce already on them. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRWvhK6fHXI, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOabM7VFKfs
Caboose Picture 2
He also really loves to read
And Aiden and I take baths together now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UyykkFsJQk, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-GYQed7CE, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwgBum1Mx64, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSDp4YQu_Y0
Oh, and baby Aiden had a nasty double ear infection that has caused some serious sleep deprivation for my mommy... he is also teething... he is trying oh so hard to crawl and he almost has it... he is pulling up to standing really really well. He's been sitting well for months now so that's nothing new I guess. And the worst of all is that now that he's more mobile and can pull up to standing, he is making a grab for my trains. We'll have to come to some sort of agreement on when and how he can play with my trains.
I start pre-school at Chabad come this September. Mommy and daddy are really excited about it so I am hoping it means it will be good and fun!
That's it for now. I'll try to update more often. Hopefully now mommy will be getting more sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment