Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nice Weekend

My Savta Ruti is still here which is great. But even better, grandpa Phil & Nima came to visit her this weekend so I got to spend a ton of fun times with the grandparents.



Something very special happened yesterday during lunch: I ate salad. This happens every so often, which is against all odds because my daddy doesn't eat vegetables so he isn't the best example setter for me when it comes to veggies.
But my mommy's efforts of organic, healthy meals are paying off big time! Check it out for yourselves... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHflMZnB9Y4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOVemIiDY8Y

Also, it's all silly talk when people say that boys don't help out around the house - I mean, look at me, I have my own broom and all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yPQl_nP1b8

Yesterday, grandpa, Nima & daddy took me to the Richmond aviation museum. It was pretty fun





There's also a very short video that grandpa took there http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?pi=0&ps=20&sf=added&sa=0&sq=&dm=1

And of course, I must include a picture of my gorgeous baby brother who is way too interested in MY trains...


4 comments:

Victoria, Jeremy, Henry, and Thomas said...

I love the police car and plane!! Where do you find those?!

Scott & Yael said...

Oh, that was at the museum that they took him too.

Alexandra said...

Looks the cooles kid museum in the world!!

Scott & Yael said...

It's actually at the aviation museum that has a nice kids' section. We also have a really cool Children's Museum in Richmond and a cool Science museum