Friday, September 11, 2009

Some Updates

So when I was about Aiden's age now I went through a phase of sticking my tongue out and being just as cute as can be.


Me Sticking My Tongue Out at 6 + Months Old







And now look at Aiden doing the same thing...

Aiden Sticking His Tongue Out at 7 Months Old



He also shares my love of cell phones...









And let's see what else...

Aiden has been spending the last month pulling up on anything that he can. He pulls up on mommy, on daddy, on the table, on the TV stand, on chairs, on my step stools, and on me, which is quite irritating. But I forgive him because he's my little brother and I love him. He has been mobile via rolling and scooting and hopping like a bunny.

I started preschool on Tuesday. I really like my new preschool. I am adjusting super well and liking my new teachers and friends. I also like coming home an hour earlier than I used to and spending more time with mommy and baby Aiden. Here are pictures from my preschool orientation day









Here's a video of me getting comfortable with my classroom at the new preschool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExBuhHyZNZU, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ludBxyZd28, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4oe8aiftEY

And I guess the biggest news of all is that baby Aiden started crawling yesterday. Of course this is hard to catch on video because he gets so distracted by the camera. But today we caught a bit of his crawling. But really, he crawls much better and faster than what we've been able to catch on video. Oh, when he did his first crawl and mommy and Lindsay were cheering him, I ran to him and hugged and kissed him and told him: "Good job baby Aiden". I am very proud of my baby brother.

Here are the videos, but keep in mind he crawls much better and faster than this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj11S3VGUX0, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae7TbIX-2Ho

No comments: