

On Saturday, grandma Phyllis came to visit Liam. She was able to spend more than just one or two nights with us and stayed until this morning. Her and Liam had lots of fun together. Liam showed off his new skills of crawling, pulling up, and balancing. He also showed her how to make music with Tupperware and wooden spoons and she really enjoyed the show. Liam has also started biting me while nursing a few days ago. I'm still trying to figure out what to do about that. He's not doing it on purpose, so the firm: "no biting, it hurts mommy" doesn't seem to be doing anything because he has no idea what I want from him. So it remains to be seen what will happen. I promised myself I would nurse him until he's a year old so I will have to find a way to make him stop biting me. It really really hurts, but I can't scream because that will scare him. Ugh!!! Now that grandma has left, it's just me and Liam again. It's too hot this week to go anywhere (100F today) so we're just going to try to make the most of out time at home with the AC cranked up!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment