Thursday, August 30, 2007
Liam has Conquered the Steps
In the past few days, I have tried to get Liam to show interest in figuring out how to climb up the steps all by himself. It's really quite selfish of me. He is getting to be too heavy to carry up and down all the time. So I figured if sometimes he could do a few steps here and there on his own, that would be just fine with me. But until today he was not at all interested. Today, however, he climbed one step in the morning. And then three more in the afternoon. It always amazes me how they figure out how to do these things without any demonstration. He just knew what to do. Like he just knew how to crawl when he was ready for it. Pretty amazing. No pictures to document though because I was too busy to make sure he doesn't fall down the steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment