

Yesterday we went to visit daddy in his office. I had to do some work for Countrywide, so I brought Liam and his sitter and some of his favorite toys to daddy's office with me. I worked and Liam was being extra cute. It was a really great for me because I got to use my brain for "normal" stuff again, but the whole day also reminded me why I am so happy that I decided to be a stay-at-home mom. I couldn't imagine leaving my little angel in the morning and only seeing him in the evening briefly before his bedtime. So I was again reminded of how blessed I am that I can stay at home with my baby. And most importantly, Liam had lots of fun playing with grown up stuff and giving smiles to everyone. Here are some pictures to show for it and there are more on our photo website (see link on the right).


1 comment:
I can see some real management skills there!! You look so cute in that chair, little Liam! The confidence you display in that big chair tells me that you have some experience in being the boss!
Love, Nirit & Lia
Post a Comment