Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Aiden Loves to Eat

So in spite of the diet limitations for baby Aiden and for mommy, they are managing to find things to eat. I was my mommy's first child so she used to think that I loved to eat, but apparently my love of food doesn't even come close to baby Aiden's love of food. But why should you believe me when you can see for yourselves...

Videos of baby Aiden enjoying Israeli cornflour cereal with breast milk and banana puree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IME4tnSAseA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl6msjr5ky4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLB2ofA2mC8

As for me, I am apparently learning some things at day-care that are not as good as others... on Friday night when my mommy put my dinner in front of me I said for the first time (before trying it mind you): 'I don't like it'. It kind of caught my mommy by surprise. I ended up eating it. I just like saying it...

No comments: