But then Miss Crystal, the gym teacher came and got us all and mommy & daddy and baby Aiden went to sit down with the other parents.
Then they brought us out and had us sit down. I still seem like I'm not too happy about the progression of things, but you should have seen the other kids - so much crying you'd think they were being tortured or something
Well, you can see for yourselves how much I love the spotlight:
Here I am doing a forward roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cFKJ5M_hVg
Here I am hopping http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy051zn-XsA
And doing my favorite - airplane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PLsNcKemH0
And my second favorite - the balance beam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o2JM7kvXfs
Here I am doing a forward roll on a downward slope http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kdi4OXDp7Y
Ok, so maybe I don't trust Miss Crystal completely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlUuFgrthcI
Here I am attempting to make a bridge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQjC0_LEk8
And lastly, here I am getting a medal because everybody is a winner. God forbid one of us will go through life being disappointed by anything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjlyhuU-Ksc
Needless to say, I made mommy, daddy and baby brother Aiden very proud.


2 comments:
Wow, what a show! What a star performer! Next time Tara and I balance on the wall by the shops, we must try the aeroplane leg as well... or maybe we wait until the cast has come off and start on a line of the floor...
Yes, waiting until the cast comes off and and definitely start on the floor... sure she doesn't want another cast and hospital trip and even more sure you don't want another hospital trip
Post a Comment