Sunday, June 14, 2009

Updates

I never got to have an exersaucer. When I was a baby my mommy was adamant about hardly ever putting me down. I was almost always held. That's probably why I still need mommy to go to sleep. But with having me and baby Aiden, mommy can't always hold him. And there's all that cooking to be made from scratch because of both of our allergies so sometimes the baby needs to be put down. So mommy bought him an exersaucer and here is a picture of his first time in it. By the way, he LOVES IT! I wish I had it when I was a baby!

Oh, baby Aiden was constipated for like 9 days. Finally, after many days of really stinky farts, daddy did the whole glycerin thing for him and he finally produced some long anticipated poop! Well, after the first couple of explosive diapers, mommy decided that we would all be better off if he just did it on the potty. Of course when I saw that little bro was sitting on the potty I wanted to do it to and so here we are - bros on potties!



There are a couple of cool videos of us on our potties but since they show certain body parts we cannot post them. And talking of potties - I pee in the potty pretty much all the time now. I do it at school on the low toilets standing up. I do it at home standing up on a step-stool or sitting down on my little potty. I have come close to pooping in the potty once. I will get there. I promise! Hopefully before I start pre-school in September.

Baby brother Aiden is getting really good at grabbing objects and putting them in his mouth. He can also sit unsupported for a few minutes at a time which is something I was not able to do at his age (but who's keeping score?!). He still needs some work on his rolling over skills. He does it but not consistently yet. And he sort of laughs but not quite like I did at his age (again, who is keeping score?!)

A Coke Ad Perhaps?



Should we send this to Coke? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63MumPfx_2g

Ok, let's move on - so yesterday we went to the park. I like tummy sliding now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxIXyIYClz0 but then I wasn't sure which way I should slide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySMVaid2O0Q

Today we went to feed the duckies (mommy got breakfast at Panera: She had an egg sandwich with the one egg she is allowed per week with the new restrictions and enjoyed every single bite of it. Of course she couldn't have any cheese with it and that sucked for her). And then we went to the little park. But of course they forgot the camera so no documentation

That's it. We think no blogging for a few days now.

Baby Aiden will turn 5 months this week God willing. And I will turn 2 years and 7 months next week. We are growing up. Mommy is already fantasising of getting a job when Aiden can start day-care.

No comments: