Here I am collecting the Tzedakkah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtrB3KVwt4M and here we are singing Shabbat songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgYEOb95sc. More songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6CuyMm2XkQ
Friday, November 27, 2009
Abba Shabbat for the first time, October 30 2009
I got to be Abba Shel Shabbat for the very first time in my life. Abba Shel Shabbat means Father of the Sabbath. I got to sit on the special table with the Imma Shel Shabbat and we said the blessings and lit the Shabbat candles and collected Tzedakah and handed out treats to all of our friends. Mommy, Daddy and baby Aiden came to be there with me. It was great fun!

Here I am collecting the Tzedakkah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtrB3KVwt4M and here we are singing Shabbat songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgYEOb95sc. More songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6CuyMm2XkQ
Here I am collecting the Tzedakkah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtrB3KVwt4M and here we are singing Shabbat songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXgYEOb95sc. More songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6CuyMm2XkQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment