Saturday, November 28, 2009

My 3rd Birthday Party Number 1 (November 19, 2009)

Ok, so here goes...

Tomorrow (November 20) I will turn 3. But tomorrow is Shabbat so there's no school. So my class threw me a birthday party today. We had the Shabbat party first and then my birthday. It was SOOOO MUCH fun. And of course mommy, daddy & baby Aiden came to celebrate with me.

It all started with us all riding in the van together to get me to school (usually daddy takes me in the morning while mommy stays with Aiden at home). Baby Aiden had fallen asleep in the car (because it was his usual nap time). Mommy brought me into my classroom while daddy stayed in the car with Aiden so he could sleep some more. The teachers gave me a special birthday hat



And then after a little bit, we went into the synagogue to have the Shabbat party and my birthday party.



And because I was the birthday boy, I got to sit in the center of the circle on the special birthday chair with my mommy




And here are my birthday cupcakes that Nechomi made for me



Nothing better than sitting on the floor and eating a birthday cupcake


And here I am blowing my candle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7KK7lLUekg

More birthday celebrations to come...

No comments: