Friday, November 27, 2009

And to the longest post ever: our adventures from November 1 through November 13, 2009

So I figured I would just share bits and pieces of what me and my 'Trouble is My Middle Name' of a brother have been doing on these days...



Us boys and our tunnel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUawYxjV8E4


Baby Aiden loves it when I take him for a ride in the dump truck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0dYJSe580, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAr9M_sLrQ



And this is what mommy and Aiden do when I'm at school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEN-1RqUx8, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXK9U3rguY

And sometimes Aiden can be a really pesky little bugger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXacW9GSwA

Let's see, what else can I share? Once a day, Aiden gets to watch TV. His favorite show is 'Big Cat Diaries'. He loves it SOOOOO MUCH that he stands right in front of the TV to watch it (to my mommy's disliking) and tries to touch all the animals through the screen. He doesn't really get why they can't come and play with him.





Baby Aiden has a new favorite hang-out place - the fridge



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXxEsVLtuU


Here's baby Aiden eating tomato and cucumber for the first time and loving it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_F35w8TRY

And here I am, eating a cucumber





And a video for further proof that me, Scott's son is eating cucumber and tomato http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTh4TYbqTeU, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcO3oLsTVw8

Sometimes, we really want to go out and mommy won't let us (just kidding! but she just makes us put on jackets and shoes and silly stuff like that)

Let Us Out...



And to end this longest post in history, I will present you with a picture of my gorgeous baby brother

No comments: