Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby Liam doesn't take too well to eating a cracker



Yesterday I decided to see what Liam would do with a cracker if given one. His babysitter and I placed him in his highchair, and we got him all good and ready. He took the cracker, placed it in his mouth and did not seem to appreciate it all that much. In fact, he freaked out a little, spat it out and we were only able to calm him down with some water. But then, the unthinkable happened: he grabbed another cracker and tried again. The same thing happened again, he got some more water, calmed down, and went for it again. We let him do it a couple more times before we put an end to it. It was a little unsettling, but also kind of funny. He hated it, yet he kept going back for more. He sure is a brave little guy. After that I spoke with his doctor and we agreed that we need to wait a couple more weeks before we attempt something like this again. So I guess the Cheerios will have to wait a little while. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of the whole thing.

No comments: