Tuesday, July 3, 2007

"Uncle Nathan's Visit"

This is our first blog entry ever. So today is Nathan's second day visiting with us. Nathan is Scott's friend from way back when. They grew up together in Blacksburg. Nathan came over yesterday after visiting another Blacksburg friend in Northern VA. Today is July 4th. This was Liam's first 4th of July. The fireworks are just now starting, but Liam won't get to see them this year. He's is asleep, and hopefully will stay asleep until morning. He is getting over a bad cold so he hasn't been sleeping as well as usual, so we'll see. We're hoping to be able to see some fireworks through our window since we can't leave the house with Liam sleeping. Tomorrow I hope to post some pictures of Liam and Nathan before Nathan takes off. I think that's it for the first blog entry. I know it wasn't exciting, but it's all I could come up with.

Oh, and don't forget to take a look at our pictures http://scottandyael.dotphoto,com

1 comment:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Hi Liam! You look so cute! And I loooove your blog. It's good to have a blog buddy.
Clumsy hugs and wet kisses,
yours Lia