Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Haircut, The Fun...

Ah, today was a magnificent day. It didn't start out that way, but it sure ended as one! This morning, after I ate my breakfast, my daddy took me to get my 2nd professional haircut. Mommy has been nagging him to take me for quite some time now, but with him being gone most of February, there just wasn't any time. So off we went.

Here I am pre-haircut (look at all that hair)






During the haircut I was a brave little boy. I didn't care much for the lady with the scissors getting so close to my face and ears and all, but I didn't cry either. I didn't want all those other kids there thinking I was a baby! So I took it all like a big kid. And here is the end result (am I handsome or what?)




And then, when I woke up from my afternoon nap, my uncle Kevin and my cousin Colin were already downstairs waiting for me



Come on in and watch all the fun we had:
Here we are eating dinner "together" after which I was rudely taken away for my bath.



And here is the chase part 1 and the chase part 2.



And here I am trying to figure out how to climb my new slide that grandma Phyllis sent me




And look at Colin and my silly uncle Kevin and see what a great climber my cousin Colin is and just see how cute we are together





And then I went to sleep and then they left, but not without promising to return the next day for some more fun!

No comments: