Today was the last day of the family visit. All good things must come to an end... who on earth came up with that one?
In the morning, my mommy went to an Israeli get-together at the JCC and met some wonderful people.
She came home shortly after I got up from my nap and everyone was already here and Colin and I were deep into playing
Here I am rolling my big, new ball and if I could actually speak well, I would be saying mine! mine! mine!.
Aunt Debbi, uncle Kevin, and my cousin Colin had to leave shortly after I started eating my dinner. Grandpa Phil stayed on for a bit longer. Now, you would think that since grandpa was there, he would help me out and get me out of having to be cleaned after dinner. But no! my mama always insists on that one...enough with that already!
And then grandpa also had to leave so I said bye-bye and went to take my bath.
All in all, this was the best weekend EVER! I hope they come back to visit soon.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment