My mommy is always proud of me, but today she was extra proud! For a while now she's been trying to show me how to take bites out of certain foods. She is getting lazy you see - she doesn't want to have to cut everything into tiny little pieces. But for the longest time I just wasn't ready to take bites out of things yet. But a couple of weeks ago I figured out that taking bites out of a stick of cheese is much more fun than eating cut-up little pieces. And the other day, my mommy was eating a plum and it seemed kind of interesting the way she was eating it and all, so I nagged and nagged her and she let me try it out. She thought I couldn't do it. Well, I love a challenge! So I did it. She didn't really get to finish her plum after my first bite of that yummy fruit; I finished it for her. The thing is that she wasn't able to get it on video. But she got me on video today eating my yummy rice cracker, so here you go
eating my cracker 1
eating my cracker 2
eating my cracker 3
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lorenzo finds Liam's feet on the table to be quite hilarious for some reason... unfortunately, he has started to do the same!
Liam....
sorry about that. We have been trying, with no success as you can see, to make him stop doing that but he has a fit every time we try and we decided it will be one of those - 'pick your battles situations'
I think its really cute and very 'grown-up' of him.
Anyway, he looks comfortable!! (I agree completely with picking your battles and feet on kiddie-table wouldn't be one of mine!)
Post a Comment