Thursday, March 6, 2008

Vaccines & Conversations with Mommy

Ok, so today was not a great day, but we did have some good moments as you can tell by the following pictures










So in the morning mommy & daddy took me to the doctor to make sure I'm not sick before giving me the MMR & Prevnar vaccines. Well, I do have a cold, but apparently I wasn't sick enough to avoid the shots (bummer!) So mommy went into hiding when it was time for the actual shots. She is such a chicken! And daddy held me for my shots and I cried but not too much.

I was kind of whiny all day long though because I have this nasty cough and congestion and I have just been feeling kind of poopy all day. But after my nap and before I got tired and cranky again, mommy & me managed to have some good conversations





conversations with mommy part 1


conversations with mommy part 2


conversations with mommy part 3





Daddy came home in time to give me my bath. I like it when daddy gives me my bath. He lets me play for longer because he forgets that we are on a schedule. And then I didn't want to eat my daisa and then daddy had to go to a work dinner. So mommy helped me fall asleep tonight. Mommy is hoping I will sleep well because her and daddy are very tired.

See you again soon...

1 comment:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Hi sweet bulbulman, we love it when you tell long stories! Soooo cute!