Thursday, October 25, 2007

Liam's New Girlfriend



My friend Lisa and her daughter Anna who recently moved to Richmond finally came to visit today. They came in the morning while Liam was still taking his nap so Anna had time to get to know our house and Lisa and I got to catch up a little bit. And when Liam woke up and I brought him downstairs, it was love at first sight. Anna is an older and more sophisticated lady of course. She is 6 months and 2 days older. And Liam was playing hard to get but I know that he fell in love with her as well. Little Anna was chasing him around, trying to give him hugs and kisses, and he kept trying to run away and to play it cool. But I saw him sneak a few heartbreaking smiles to her and when they left he cried and said that he can't wait to see his best girl again.

No comments: