

Today was a very special day for me. It was my first Mommy Birthday. I am now 31 years young and very proud to be. It was by far the best birthday ever!!! In the morning Scott made us a really wonderful breakfast. When Liam got up from his morning nap we went to the mall and spent the money that grandma Ruthie sent for my birthday and for Liam's upcoming birthday. We got some nice things for the little man at Gymboree and of course we didn't neglect Baby Gap. And we got me some things and we got Scott something as well. We had lunch at the mall. While Liam took his afternoon nap we lounged around and even got a little bit of rest. My birthday present from Scott & Liam was a remote car starter. So now, when Winter comes and I am out and about with Liam, I can start the car before we even get to it and it will be all nice and warm for both of us. And of course, when Summer comes it will be very useful as well. I am very excited to start using it already. We had dinner at home and now Liam is asleep (hopefully till morning) and we are just relaxing (something we never ever get to do). Oh, and Scott also picked up some nice Pinot Grigio for me and the label reads: "Mommy's Time Out"; very good wine. We are enjoying it as I am writing these lines.


No comments:
Post a Comment