Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
Hi everyone, I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Turkey Day. I was such a good boy last night. I slept all through the night for a change and my mommy & daddy got some much needed rest. We are still all a little bit sick, but I think we're starting to feel better. Later we'll be going to my grandma Ruthie's cousin in Richmond's South side for dinner. There we will see lots of relatives that I haven't seen since I was just 5 months old. And some of them I will be meeting for the first time. I'm really excited. My mommy is a little nervous because she plans on giving me my dinner there and I have been known to be quite a messy eater. But I will do my best today and I think it will work out just fine. I will also post some pictures for you all to see later. That is if my mommy remembers to take the camera with her, which she often forgets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment