Wow, I survived this past week. Scott was away in LA, and as usual when Scott is away, Liam decides to forgo sleep. So we (Liam & myself) got about 2 hours of sleep each night. He seemed to be fine with that. I on the other hand, almost collapsed when evening fell last night. Finally, at midnight daddy came home and let me sleep this morning after I nursed the little bugger. I still need a lot more sleep to balance myself out. I tell ya, it is nearly impossible to function on such little sleep and take care of a baby all by myself for an entire week. But thank god it's over now (until next time). In the meantime we just want to share all the wonderful little milestones: a few weeks ago Liam figured out all by himself how to stack the rings back on the ring stacker and I forgot to write all about it. I left him in the pack n' play to take a shower and when I got back he was stacking away. And he was very pleased with himself. He has also been greatly improving his skill of placing shapes into the appropriate holes in his shape sorters. He doesn't always get them right, but he is improving with every day that passes. He has also been saying the Hebrew word for water (Mayim) and even uses it appropriately. And he says a lot of Abba (daddy) and Imma (mommy). Oh, and he also now likes to pick up toys (usually the larger toys) with both hands and travel with them. He likes to carry them around the house and gets very upset when we try to get him to let go.
We also just went to Target to pick out a couple of birthday presents for him as his 1 year birthday is next week.
That's it for now (I think)
No comments:
Post a Comment