Yesterday I made my mommy so happy and proud. I said the word "Tzi-Tzi" which is Hebrew for boob. In fact, she was so excited she called grandma Ruthie in Israel right away to tell her. I have repeated it several times since then so that my mommy knows that I truly know what the word means.
I also figured out how to kiss my mommy back yesterday. Even since I was born she's been doing this funny looking thing of perching her lips and bringing them to my lips. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why she was doing that. And then yesterday, she kept saying: "give mommy a kiss" and doing that thing with her lips over and over again. So I just wanted her to be quiet already and leave me alone, so I did the same thing she was doing and brought my lips to hers and gave her a big smooch. And then I saw how incredibly happy that made her so I've repeated it every time she wanted me to ever since.
My daddy thinks it's weird that my mommy kisses me on the mouth, but it's because he doesn't understand that that's what everyone does in Israel.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment