Saturday, November 24, 2007

My First Birthday Party

What I day I had today!!! My mommy & daddy and my grandma Phyllis and grandpa Phil & grandma Sandy threw me the best first birthday party ever!!! My babysitter Shaunesse came over for a little bit and Miss Miki, Mr. Keith & their daughter Sami came over too. I got a ton of presents already from all of my mom's cousins on Thanksgiving, but then I received a ton more today. Opening presents with the help of my daddy was a lot of fun. But honestly, the best part of my first birthday party was eating the wonderful Winnie-the-Pooh cake that my grandma Phyllis made me and brought with her all the way from Blacksburg, VA. I really enjoyed the cake and the horrified look on my mommy's face seeing how messy I was getting. I managed to get cake in my hair, my nose, and my ears as well. I had lots of fun. Before the party, which by the way, was a complete surprise, my mommy and my grandparents took me outside for a little bit and I played in the piles of leaves. That was fun too. The only people missing from this day were my grandparents and aunts, uncles, and cousins from Israel. But I heard my mommy ask my daddy to make DVDs to send to them so that they could at least see how much fun we had.

Now, I can't post all the pictures from today here. It was very difficult for me to choose which ones to post. So if you want to see the rest, click on the "Our Photos" link to the right.




1 comment:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Hi little Liam,
we got your lovely 'Thank you' card today! Sot thanks to you too! We loved it. Are you still busy eating all that cake? I'm sure the tzi-tzi taste muuuuch better!