Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hugs, Kisses, and a New Emerging Tooth

About a week ago I started giving my mommy kisses and hugs back. And about 3 days ago I started giving my daddy kisses and hugs back. Had I known that this new skill would make my mommy and daddy so incredibly happy (it makes my mommy cry happy tears), then I would have done it forever ago... but no one ever tells me anything. So now I hug and kiss them all day long and they are so happy.

Since I received my Chicken Pox & Hepatitis A shots this past Monday I haven't been sleeping all that well. It could also be my new tooth that is coming in. This is my 7th tooth already (it's the bottom, right, lateral incisor). I am so excited. I can't wait to have enough teeth to have steak already. My mommy and daddy keep telling me how good these things called steaks are that I just can't wait to try one of them. But they say I still don't have enough teeth for them. So I'll just wait and drool in anticipation...

My mommy and daddy took me on my first trip to Circuit City today. They are looking into buying a new digital camera; one that can take short videos as well so that I can post them on this blog to share with y'all. We have a DVD camcorder, but mommy & daddy can't figure out how to make the DVD's the right format to post here. At first, mommy put me in the seat of the shopping cart. I was starting to get bored, so I kicked my feet around and so mommy ran like a silly goose with the cart and made me laugh really hard. But then that got boring as well, so she took me out of the shopping cart and let me run around the store. That was lots of fun. I got to touch all kinds of screens and interesting things like that. I'm not sure the store employees enjoyed it as much, but who cares, right?

Anyways, now we're home. Mommy spent some time cleaning the refrigerator. And daddy is cleaning up his office so that they can combine offices and make me a little play room (I can't wait for that to be done already). So now I'm just waiting to finish up my nap and then have my mommy read to me and play with me.

No comments: