Yesterday mommy and daddy took me to a childrens' hair place to get my first real haircut. Yes, daddy has cut my hair several times, but let's face it, my requires professional care. I mean, if I am to keep Anna and Abigail interested in me for a while, I need to have prooper grooming. So they took me to "Pigtails & Crewcuts". They have these really awesome stools there. They are like cars and stuff and you sit in them and it's like I was driving a car. Much nicer than sitting in the back in my car seat. I actually got to drive for a change. The lady who styled my hair was very nice (though I don't remember her name). I cried a bit and fussed a bit, but overall I did pretty well. It didn't take that long either so it wasn't too bad. So here I am, goofing off with mommy after my haircut. Can you see how handsome I look?

After my haircut, we went to Circuit City and we bought a new camera that takes short videos as well so here are a couple of test clips:
Walking Up The Steps,
Goofing Off Before Bed,
Just Being Funny
No comments:
Post a Comment