Let's see: I woke up a bit late this morning since I had a hard time falling a sleep last night. And mommy was feeling a little bit sluggish this morning because she didn't get a good night sleep (not my fault this time). But, she decided we needed to get some fresh air so we went outside for a little bit before lunch. It was actually pretty nice. Not too cold and the sun was shining. So here is a video clip from our fun time outside
Me Having Fun Outside with MommyOh, and at home, after lunch while mommy was cleaning up the colossal mess I made during my lunch, I got into my ball pit and tipped it over and then mommy found out and got scared that I was trapped or hurt. But I was just having fun so she snapped some photos of it to show daddy

No comments:
Post a Comment