The last few weeks have been sort of crazy. It's pretty much crazy for everyone right before the holidays but for our family it has been crazy for different reasons. The day after my last entry, my most recent sitter left us without notice. My mom was heartbroken not only because she no longer had help, but also because she let this women stay here many times instead of sleeping in her car, she took care of her when she was sick, and helped her out a lot in many different ways. And she just left us and not only that, she ruined my parents' relationship with the agency through which they got her. Anyways, so the past few weeks have been very difficult on my mommy and daddy. Because I require so much attention my mommy can't get anything done around the house. So things have been piling up at home and my mommy has been really stressed out. But, on the bright side, she hasn't stressed out about it as much as she did last time our sitter left us with no notice. So she's getting better at this not freaking out as much thing. But, since things have been piling up, and mommy is very stressed out, mommy and daddy decided that I would go to day care for three half days a week come January 7th. They took me to see a couple of places and I ended up liking one place over the other so that's where I'll be. My mommy feels really guilty about this but I'm sure it will be fine and that I'll have lots of fun there. I will go there Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Mondays my mommy will work at daddy's office , on Wednesday she will do the grocery shopping and cook, and on Fridays she will clean the house. Hopefully this will make her feel a lot better. That's it for that. I gave you the very short and less painful version of things, but that's just because mommy just wants to put the whole thing behind us.
Here's a recap of the last few weeks:
My grandpa Gabbi was here visiting from Israel during Hanukkah. We went to a Hanukkah part that our synagogue put together at an ice-skating rink and grandpa came with us. I also helped my mommy & daddy light the Hanukkiah every night and that was fun.
We also went to Sami's birthday party.
Last week we went to a holiday dinner with daddy's work people and I got to see my girlfriend Anna and also my other girlfriend Abigail. I didn't get any pictures with Anna but I have one with Abigail.

Me & Daddy

Me & Abigaiil

Me & Grandpa at the Hanukkah Party

Me & Grandpa at Sami's Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment